2014-07-27

Creative Scrappers reveal day

Hi everyone,
Hope you're fine! For myself, I'm a little bit tired, we moved last week and we're living in a house with lots of box, but i took some time to do my Creative Scrappers layout! I'm pretty happy of the result. At the first look, i wasn't sure, because of the papers that I choose!
So again, don't forget to take part of the challenge on the blog and you'll get lot of inspire layouts! My collegues did another great job! They are awesomes and again they rocked this challenge, but we said it much easier with the beautiful sketchs that Kristine and her team produced!


And thank to pass by my blog, hope that you liked it!

Big kisses!
Sabee

1 comment:

Cindy Fortin said...

C'est vraiment une page magnifique! Un coup de cœur pour moi parmi toutes celles du dévoilement de ce sketch!