2018-11-09

'Isn't she Lovely' for 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty fans!

I'm back to share my first inspiration for this month. November here in Quebec is cold, dark, rainy and damp, very damp. While we're waiting for the first big snowfall to brighten up everything, I've decided to prepare a bright and colorful layout featuring my beautiful daughter, Mila. 



For the "4" Mandala #1", I've used purple ink and then applied a purple metallized glaze. Then I used a black ink to trace the contour.


For the title, "Isn't She Lovely", I applied black embossing ink. On the "Fancy damasque", behind the title, I used a purple glaze and inked the contour.


I painted the "Freda's Butterflies" with teal metallized paint. Behind everything, on the "Glenda's Swirl", I used some teal embossing ink.


On the "Shrub Set 1", I used a rosegold wax and inked the contour.

I used the following chipboards in my layout:
Shrub Set 1 [m00446]
Freda's Butterflies [m00587]
Isn't She Lovely [w00536]
Glenda's Swirl [pa0034]
4" Mandala #1 [m00786]
Fancy Damasque [m00564]



That's all for me today! I hope this gave you some inspiration for your own creations. I'll be back soon with new ideas to share.








No comments: