2019-11-09

"You Rock My World" pour 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty fans!

My big boy is growing up too fast! This week he's leaving for a full week-end by himself to go to a big swimming competition. It's the first time he'll be so far from home by himself! He's growing up to be such a wonderful boy. That's why I decided to create a layout of him sending his love to the world. I'm sharing this layout with you, I hope it'll give you some inspiration!

"You rock my World"



On the "Stars" chipboard, in the back, I applied a black embossing ink and a glittering pencil on top (that's why it's shimmering like this). For the the "Swirly Star Border", in the front, I used a black gesso and then I applied some green wax on top that gives that metallic gold look.



On the "Checkerboard Clumps", I used some mint green embossing powder. For the title, "You Rock My World", I used a shabby green embossing enamel.

For this layout I used the following chippies:

Stars [M00265]
Checkerboard clumps [M00584]
Swirly Star Border [DB0110]
You rock my world [W00402]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and it helped inspire you to create great stuff! I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you! Cheers!
.
For this layout, I was inspired by the 13arts challenge #84
And I used some papers from the Under the stars collection.










3 comments:

Sab_myart said...

wonderful page Sabrina! Thank you for playing with us at 13arts challenge!

Sandi Clarkson said...

That is one of my fave papers from the new collection! Great way to use it with the mood board! Love seeing your participation at 13 Arts!

Christine D. said...

Magnifique page! Merci de ta participation au défi 13arts.