2019-12-09

"Amazing Day" pour 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I'd like to share with you a nice colorful layout I did this week featuring my hubby and I enjoying the the sun earlier this year. I'm really happy with the result, with the colorful chipboards making everything pop out nicely.

"Amazing Day"



On the "Leafy Shrub Set 2", I applied pink embossing powder.


For the "Ornate Heart Set", I used orange embossing ink and then lightly traced the contour with black ink.


For the title, "Amazing Day", I simply applied yellow ink.

 I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in the layout:

 Leafy Shrub set 2 [M00492]
Ornate Heart Set [M00500]
Amazing Day [W00456]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it will give you some inspiration for your own creations! I will be back soon with more ideas to share with you. Until then, have fun creating!



No comments: