2020-02-21

"Snow Happy" pour 2Crafty


Hello 2Crafty fans!

Today I'd like to present you the newest member of our family!! Yes, we just got a puppy! It's been years since my husband and I wanted a dog and we've decided that our kids were old enough and the time was just right. He's been with us for almost two weeks now and we're in love! He's also crazy about snow, he really likes to frolick and pounce in it!

So now I'm sharing the very first layout I made featuring him: meet Neho the puppy.

"Snow Happy"




On the "Fine Snowflakes", I've applied some white-blue embossing enamel.


For the "Dianne's Doily Set", I first applied a coat of white gesso. Then, I've used some navy-blue watercolor on top of it. I've applied some blue wax on the contour. Finally, I've traced the borders with black ink.


On the title, "Snow Happy", I used silver embossing powder and then dabbed some white embossing ink on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:
Fine Snowflakes [m00102]
Dianne's Doily Set [m00586]
Snow Happy [w00556]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed meeting our new little friend! I'll be back in a few weeks, with more layouts to share with you guys. Until then, have fun creating!







No comments: