2021-02-18

"Swimming" pour 2Crafty

 Hello 2Crafty friends!

One thing my family has really been missing since this pandemic started is our weekly sporting activities. My son has been part of a swimming team for several years now and made several friends along the way. He's been missing them and his favorite sport a lot since everything was cancelled what now seems like an eternity ago.
 
"Swimming"




For the "Intricate Seahorses", I used some green shimmering paint and inked the borders in black.


On the "Tiny Leaf Stems", I used baby-blue embossing ink and smudged some teal wax on top with my fingers. For the "Splats Puddle", I applied teal-gold shimmering paint.



For "Everything is Cancelled", I used two coats of black embossing powder. On the title, "Swimming", I applied white-blue embossing enamel then smudged some teal wax on top.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

Splats Puddles [M00261]
Tiny Leafs Stems [M00474]
Everything is cancelled [COV002]
Swimming [GW0043]
 Intricate Seahorses [M00702]



That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your creations! I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you. See you soon!




No comments: