2021-06-18

"Memories" pour 2Crafty

 Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope everyone is doing great! Today I'm sharing a layout featuring my two besties in a picture taken back in simpler, pre-pandemic times. I can't wait to meet them again in a few days, as restrictions are being slowly lifted.

"Memories"





For the "Weeping Vine", I used ivory embossing enamel.


On the "Polaroid Frames", I stamped a pattern with some embossing powder and then rubbed some black ink very roughly on top.


For the title, "memories", part of the "Line Words - Goodtimes Borders", I used two coats of jade-teal embossing powder.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Weeping Vine [m00648]
Polaroid Frames [m00391]
Line Words - Goodtimes Borders [db0096]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your creations! I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you!


No comments: