2021-09-06

"With you, anything is possible" pour 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope you are all doing well. This week is my hubby's birthday, he'll be on his last big year before the big 40! It's been a while since I had made a layout featuring him so I though it would be a fitting celebration to make one for his birthday!

"With you, anything is possible"



For the '11" Round Flourish Frame", I used aged-silver embossing enamel. On the "Rose Set" behind the picture, I used two coats of black-silver shimmering paint.


On the "Mini title Stick Set 1", I simply rubbed some black ink. For the title, "With you, anything is possible", I applied one coat of white embossing powder and dabbed some silver embossing ink on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

11" Round Flourish Frame [120063]
Rose Set [m00780]
Mini Title Stick Set 1 [mb022]
With you anything is possible [w00619]



That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my creation and that it gave you some ideas for your own! I'll be back in two weeks with another layout to share with you. Until then, take care and happy crafting!





No comments: