2014-06-29

Creative Scrappers Reveal layout

Hi everyones,
Likes every two sunday, it's time to reveal my new layout created for my design team Creative Scrappers. It's been a great challenge this week, with a no photos layout. I like my page a lot.
This page recounts the story of our first house. Because we're moving in a new bigger house in two weeks. For us (my husban and I) our condo means a lot. We moved in when were newlyweds and our 2 childs were born in this house. Now, july 16 will close this chapter of our life. " Derrière nous" means behind us.

Hope you'll try this challenge. A no picture layout make great pages. Don't forget to take a look on the blog, my collegues rock this challenge!!!

Have a nice beautiful day! In Montréal, it is a sunny day!
Bigs kisses!
Sabee

2 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome take on the sketch. I love that you documented the story of your upcoming move. Congrats on that too! Wishing you many happy memories in your new home :)

Marek said...

WOWOW c'est superbe et c'est pas facile un sketch comme ça !! tu la bien réussi!! xxx