2018-05-21

#Capture by Sabee for 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty Fans,

It is now the moment to reveal my second may Inspiration. At the end of this blog post, you'll find a video tutorial that shows how I did my layout. I really like the mischievous look my son sometimes make and I was able to capture it on photo for the first time. Thus came the inspiration for my "Capture" layout.


This shot is a highlight of the left cluster of chipboard that includes "Triangle Clusters", "Parisian Border" and, in dark brown, the chipboard support that was holding the "Messy square frame" chipboard (let's not waste perfectly good material!).

For the "Messy square frame" chipboard support, I used brown embossing ink and then applied black ink on top.

For the "Triangle Clusters", I used red-gold embossing powder and then inked it with a black ink.

For the "Mini #Word Set 2", I used midnight-brown embossing powder.

For the "Parisian Border", I inked them with a brown ink and then I applied black ink.

For this layout, I used the following awesome 2Crafty chipboard:

Mini #word set 2
MB018
Parisian Border
DB0039
Corner Lorena
CR0056
Triangle Cluster
M00720
Messy Square Frames
FR0085

Here's the video showing how I built that layout:

Thanks for joining me for this layout, I hope this gave you new ideas! I look forward to hear from you guys! See you next month for more inspirations!




No comments: