2019-05-09

"Be yourself" pour 2Crafty

 Hello 2Crafty friends,

Warm weather is finally here in Canada and we can finally enjoy outside activities again! Last summer, my son Liam discovered himself a taste for skateboarding. He has been longing for the moment where he'd be able to jump back on his board for a few months and this moment has finally arrived.

I took this picture and had an inspiration to create a layout that would capture the almost-but-not-yet-pre-teen attitude of my 10 years old boy.

"Be yourself"


I did a lot of work on the "Frame Star with Stars": I started by inking it with blue ink. Then on the center star, I applied diluted navy paint. On the side stars, I applied a white and blue embossing enamel.


On the "Retro panel", behind the picture, I used silver embossing powder and applied black embossing ink on top of it. Then I traced the border with black ink.
For the "Light bulb word set", I applied red embossing ink and put a silver glaze on top of it.


On the "Star Bubble set", I applied red embossing ink then dabbed white embossing ink on top. Finally, I've applied a silver glaze.


For the title, "Be yourself", I used a silver wax and traced the border with black ink.

On this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:
 Frame Star with Stars [FR0030]
Light Bulb word set 1 [M00803]
 Retro Panel [660042]
Star Bubble Set [M00666]
Be yourself  [W00055]


That is all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my creation and that it gave you some inspiration! I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you. Until then, have fun creating!




No comments: