2019-07-09

"This is me" pour 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Summer is in full swing now in Quebec and I was in a particularly cheery mood last week as I was spending plenty of time outside in the sun. I took a selfie that I think did a great job of capturing my mood and decided to create a new layout with it.

"This is me"



For the "Sharon's Butterflies" in the back, I used pink embossing ink and traced the contour with black ink.


On the "5" flora frame", I first applied teal paint, then added some diluted blue metallic paint on top. Then I dabbed some pink embossing ink on top of the other coats.


On the "Lattice Leaves", I applied teal paint, somewhat giving a metallic look.


For the title, "This is me", I used pink metallic paint as a stain, then inked the border with black ink.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:
5" Floral Frames [FR0055]
Lattice Leaves[ M00589]
Sharon's butterflies [M00496]
This is me [W000351­]


That's all for me today! I hope this will give you ideas for your own creations. I'll be back soon, still in a very cheery mood with more ideas to share with you! See you soon.



No comments: