2020-09-09

"A home is not a home without a dog" pour 2Crafty

 Hello 2crafty fans,


Summer is nearing the end here in Quebec and we're saying goodbye to a few months of amazing hot weather. However we're getting ready for the even nicer season that is autumn here, with its beautiful colors, amazing smells and delicious pumpkin spice lattes. Today, I'd like to show you a layout that fits this mood nicely, featuring my favorite doggo, Neho.

"A home is not a home without a dog"





For the "Steampunk Gears Medium", I used brown embossing ink and used my fingers to apply a gold wax very roughly on top of it.


On the "Corner Steampunk 1", I applied a vintage brown ink and dabbed some black-and-copper embossing ink. For the "Aztec Arrows Set 1", I applied a gold embossing powder and then a diluted red shimerring gold paint. On the "Mini Branches", I used a rust embossing powder. 


For the title, "A home is not a home without a dog", I used a ivory-gold embossing enamel.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:
Aztec Arrows set 1 [M00806]
Corner Steampunk 1 [CR0053]
Steampunk Gears Medium [M00646]
Mini branches [MB013]
  A home is not a home without a dog [W00576]



That is all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and it gave you ideas for your own creations. I'll be back soon with more ideas to share with you guys. Until then, happy crafting!!





No comments: