2020-09-21

"Dreamer" pour 2Crafty

  Hello 2Crafty friends!

This year was very special for my son Liam. On top of all the COVID stuff that's been completely changing our lives, he started high school a few weeks ago! So far he's been loving his new school, discovering new friends and finding a whole new level of things to learn. 

Today I'm presenting a layout made with our traditional first school day picture. I've also prepared a video to show some of the techniques I used.




On the "Foliage Set 8", I applied two coats of green shimmering paint then inked the border with black ink.


For the "Flourish Adornment Set 6", I used white embossing enamel with green sparkles mixed inside.


On the "Chicken Wire Panel", I used a gold embossing powder then roughly applied black ink on top.


For the "6x4 Phrase Sticks 1" (adventures are the best), I applied light gray paint and filled the inside of the letters with a pencil. On the title, "Dreamer", I used two coats of black embossing powder and brushed light gray paint on top of it.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in my layout:

Flourish Adornment Set 6 [pa0049]
Foliage Set 8 [m00867]
Chicken Wire Panel [m00400]
6x4 Phrase Sticks 1 [m00870]
Dreamer [w00581]


That's all for me today! I hope you liked this layout and it gave you some inspiration for your own creations. I'll be back soon with more ideas to share with you guys!




No comments: