2018-12-21

Hello 2Crafty fans,

This month, I was a guest designer on the CSI Colors Stories Inspiration for Case #268! When I saw the challenge I knew exactly which pictures and materials would fit perfectly, as my inspiration for this layout had been brewing ever since my husband and I took these pictures. I just needed the perfect excuse to go in "full holidays mode"! I really love Christmas time (and reindeers) and a few weeks ago I found this amazing reindeer onesies PJ that can be worn as a costume so it was a match made in heaven.

For this challenge, I chose to integrate "Christmas/Holiday Elements", "Plaid", "Frames", "Deer", "Lightbulbs" and "Poinsettias" elements on a "Wood Background". I really like the result. The dark wood background brings some warmth to the layout while allowing the chipboard items to really stand out.



For the title, "Remember moments like this", I used black embossing powder.


On the "Christmas Light Strands", I applied red embossing ink and then gold embossing ink on top. For the "Foliage set 4", I used green embossing ink and then applied diluted teal metallic paint on top.


On the "Christmas frame", I applied white-gold embossing enamel.

For this layout, I used the following chipboards:

Christmas Frame #1 [Fr0114]
Christmas Light Strands [m00606]
Remember Moments Like This [w00306]
Foliage Set 4 [m00801]


That's it for 2018 for me! I wish you the best holidays season and I can't wait to see you again in 2019! Take care and keep creating!










No comments: