2019-01-21

Good Times pour 2Crafty

Hello 2Crafty friends!

Today I have a new winter themed layout I would like to share with you as we enjoy cold cold winter here in Canada! I took this picture with my son Liam and my daughter Mila as we were working to build a giant snowman, just moments before Liam ate the carrot we had kept for the nose.



For the women in the "Mini Family Icons", I've used rose-gold wax and inked the contour with black ink. On the boy and girl, I used embossing ink and on the boy I also added silver embossing ink. I also inked the contour of both.


I've applied charcoal paint on the "Mini Branches" and a teal glaze on top.


On the "Clock Face Discs", I've applied blue-white embossing enamel.


For the title, "Line Words - Goodtimes Borders", I've cut out the "Goodtimes" and shortened the lines connected to the first and last letters. Then I applied silver wax and inked the contour with black ink.

This layout uses the following 2Crafty chipboards:
Mini Branches [mb013]
Clock Face Discs [m00795]
Mini Family Icons [mb003]
Line Words - Goodtimes Borders [db0096]


That is all for today! I hope my layout gave you some inspiration for your own. I wish you a nice hot chocolate if it is as cold where you are as it is cold here (otherwise enjoy the weather for us)! See you in February for my next reveal.





No comments: